- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- TremblantAlouer Inc provides this website and services “as is” and without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory. You acknowledge that such information and materials provided on the website may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which TremblantAlouer Inc shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to TremblantAlouer Inc. This material is protected by copyright laws and includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and images. Reproduction is prohibited and unauthorised use of this website or related content material may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, TremblantAlouer Inc are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Provence of Quebec, Canada.